Floor mats/liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure weather tech has a lifetime warranty. Maybe see about getting them replaced?

I have no idea where I ordered them from originally, it was like 8 years ago. Also, if you don't get them from an authorized seller I don't think they honor the warranty. I'm pretty sure I bought them on eBay or something.

Ellison3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shouldn’t matter who/ where you purchased them. It’s a product that wears the logo; should qualify them. Do they need to know where you purchased them? Only way to find out is to give them a call.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shouldn’t matter who/ where you purchased them. It’s a product that wears the logo; should qualify them. Do they need to know where you purchased them? Only way to find out is to give them a call.

I read through the FAQ for the warranty and that's what it stated.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just ordered the Husky X-act front and rear liners on Amazon. I think they will end up working out better since they are the more pliable rubber material compared to the thermoplastic stuff the WeatherTechs are. Hopefully should help with the curling issue at the edges.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave them in the sun for a little bit (like an hr) to have them go into their natural state as they are sometimes folded up In the box.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So far I definitely like the Husky X-act Contours MUCH better. They don't slide around on the floor, and the fit is a lot better. The material seems much more pliable as well.

Attachments

• PXL_20221005_184929281.jpg
    PXL_20221005_184929281.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the rear one trimmed to fit my JL sub box tonight and installed. I like how they were smart enough to curve the edges to point downwards so they don't curl like the WeatherTech ones do. Glad I went for the upgrade. Also, they don't slide around either.

gusser

Reaction score
3D MAXpider mats from Amazon are hands down the best mats I’ve ever seen. I bought a full set for my Ram years ago and when I sold it they still looked new. I have dogs and three kids.

They look almost like carpet because of the pattern. Way nicer than plain rubber. The pattern also hides dirt better.

They also extend up the sides and everything. Just work really well, stay in place perfectly, and are bulletproof.
These look like a great option but I checked both amazon and the 3D site directly entering 2011 Ford F150:

2011 FORD F-150 Reset
Sorry, we don't have your vehicle type, please contact us for more information. Contact us >

Tried 2014 too... no joy...