Floor mats/liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Currently have the WeatherTech foor liners. I had them in my previous 2013 Limited truck as well, so they are coming up on about 8 years old now and are starting to have some issues. The rear mat is folding pretty badly at the edges and although it still protects just fine, it looks like crap. The fronts are still holding up fairly ok, but I'm also not quite a huge fan that they drain out over the sill plate. I'm wondering if maybe I should pick up a pair of the Husky liners this time around. Just curious your guys' thoughts. Thanks!

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I've never been really happy with my Weathertech's as the front passenger side mat has nothing to hold it in place and slides toward the door. The Weathertech decals come off and had to glue them down. If I was buying new mat's I'd go with the Husky's this time as I've read good reviews on them.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the folding up edges ive used a heat gun and some weight to reshape them.

I also agree i dont like where they drain or that the passenger mat moves around.

I heat gunned them once, but they end up curling again anyways. The passenger mat moving around bugs me as well. I think I might give the Husky liners a try this time. The OEM rubber mats just don't cover well enough.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my friends recommended husky for my gen 2 and I’m so glad I took their advice. When I bought mine in 2019 they were thicker and more rubbery than weathertech. I’d go with husky.

Snuggles

Reaction score
3D MAXpider mats from Amazon are hands down the best mats I’ve ever seen. I bought a full set for my Ram years ago and when I sold it they still looked new. I have dogs and three kids.

They look almost like carpet because of the pattern. Way nicer than plain rubber. The pattern also hides dirt better.

They also extend up the sides and everything. Just work really well, stay in place perfectly, and are bulletproof.

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the Weathertech mats, just a bit too stiff. I deciced with the Husky as well. Good quality!

Snuggles

Reaction score
7FCBADA6-60DE-4535-98BE-5263FE416F68.jpeg
This is the only picture I have. I was actually taking a picture of the flip out platform, so it’s not very good.

You can see how it wraps up the side to contain things. You can also tell they have had a LOT of mud and food on them. A little simple green and a brush, then a good hose off and they looked almost new.

Ellison3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the Weathertech mats, just a bit too stiff. I deciced with the Husky as well. Good quality!
I had Husky mats before. I liked them. Unfortunately, they were a light color (matched the inside of my old ‘04 Expedition). They went we with the light tan interior color, but got dirty super quick. Liked the deep center area; helped contain dirt, and debris. Didn’t particularly care for the screw-in locking tabs. They eventually tore from the area they were screwed into. Moving them to a slightly different location ended up making large holes in the carpet.