Floor liner w/ subwoofer box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope...I got mine in July...it's not the same thing as the TWK88 or any other actual DSP....inthe sense that it moderates the signal into something that van be amplified it is a form of DSP but don't make the mistake in thinking it is anything at all like the TWK88 or anything else that will EQ individual channels or allow speaker timing setting or stuff like that. TWo different purposes two different devices. THe NAV A2B is strickly an OEM integration device...taking the stock signal and flattening it out so you can run it into a DSP or AMP.

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you cut it with? Does it look cut up, or does it not matter since the cut is hidden under the seat?

I traced the outline with a sharpie and cut it with a scissors. The mat tucks up under the radius of the sub enclosure so you couldn't even tell it was cut without sliding it forward.