Flood Ford Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALE33x

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased this directly from a dealership? As in does the dealership even offer this exact warranty? I know my local dealership pushes a MasterTech warranty.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ford esp warranty only that's what my dealership says if you dont want to get screwed over when you take it in for warranty work after 3/36. Not that ford wont but chances are not as high. Flood ford seems to be over whelmingly the cheapest price for a Ford warranty.

klvanzu

Reaction score
Granger Ford out of Iowa offers the same Ford ESP $50 cheaper than Flood ($50 over cost). I just did it and process was quick and painless. The warranty will show up in your Ford Pass app right after purchase. Email [email protected].

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Anything but the FORD ESP is asking for trouble...
Buying from Flood was easy.

+1. Flood Ford ESP showed up the same week for me at the local stealership.

I’ve had both aftermarket and factory extended warranties. the Ford ESP was so painless as to be almost automatic. If they didn’t need the deductible money, they would have completed the repair for me, but as it was, they needed to get my ok. First. World. Problems.

My aftermarket warranty experiences have been adventures and dramatic. I would not repeat this. Others have had success but I’ve had drama and don’t want to repeat that.

Granger Ford out of Iowa offers the same Ford ESP $50 cheaper than Flood ($50 over cost). I just did it and process was quick and painless. The warranty will show up in your Ford Pass app right after purchase. Email [email protected].

Awesome info! Ziegler (sp?) is another that is frequently competing with Flood for the FORD ESP sale.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid much more for my wife's Explorer ST Ford ESP warranty than Flood or Ziegler. It's not cheap and she probably trade in a few months it's protected in case something drastic happens with the economic conditions.