Flood Ford goes 175k/10 year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lobsterman

Reaction score
Yeah man. Not sure what else would be a better use of those points. My one buddy has 85k + and he had no idea about them or what they were for. I guess oil changes but I dont let the dealer change my oil.

Glad you got a good deal. Super cheap when combined with the discount.
Points can also be used for tires, parts and accessories. My dealer said they will price match tires so I plan to build up points to use when it’s time to replace them.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will definitely extend the 3/36 to a lot longer. I always keep my cars for about 7-10 years and always get the extended warranty. On my Audi Q7, it paid for a $23,000 engine when the block cracked. On my Cayenne Turbo, I've had to do front diff $5,000, transfer case $3,500 and entire engine had to come out for a leaking timing chain cover $16,000. If you pay a few thousand dollars for the extension and end up just using it once, it totally pays for itself.
How many miles and what year was your Cayenne?

As for warranties, I’ve always had MBI with Geico. It’s cheap, covers any repair with $250 deductible, up to 7 years, 100k miles. But my last 15 vehicles or so never saw 30k miles. I like new shiny things and never keep stuff long anymore.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

As for warranties, I’ve always had MBI with Geico. It’s cheap, covers any repair with $250 deductible, up to 7 years, 100k miles. But my last 15 vehicles or so never saw 30k miles. I like new shiny things and never keep stuff long anymore.
That's me as well, lol! Never longer than a couple years. But my gf calls it a "problem"....

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's me as well, lol! Never longer than a couple years. But my gf calls it a "problem"....
Problem? Hah. I’m on my 4th Raptor since 2017 with a Platinum sprinkled in and add to that 8 brand new Porsches, one traded after 2 weeks. Not a problem, it’s a blessing. Lol

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score

2013 Cayenne now with about 70,000 miles. Extended warranty just ended last December. Extended warranty repairs happened from about 5 years and on.