Flat tow 2022 F150 Raptor wiring kit with plug-and-play install

WPP

Reaction score
Flat tow 2022 F150 Raptor wiring kit with plug-and-play install.

I'm setting up my 2022 Ford raptor to tow behind my motor-home.

I'm looking for a wiring kit where you unplug the stock taillights and plug in the new wiring harness. Between taillight and the taillight plug.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be afraid. Very afraid. Too many Raptors catching fire in flat tow for me. Software controlled transfer case? Run

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flat tow 2022 F150 Raptor wiring kit with plug-and-play install.

I'm setting up my 2022 Ford raptor to tow behind my motor-home.

I'm looking for a wiring kit where you unplug the stock taillights and plug in the new wiring harness. Between taillight and the taillight plug.
I haven’t seen anything like that, but could be built fairly easily.
on my truck, I just added one of the under tailgate style light bars and wires all the light functions into that. That way I didn’t cut into the wiring for my LED tail lights and didn’t risk any issues.
Definitely add a charge line from your motorhome plug to your raptor battery, this will keep the truck battery charged and midigate any issues with the transfer case shifting back into 2nd if the battery voltage gets too low. I’ve towed my truck probably 30,000+ miles in the last few years with zero issues.
In the attached picture you can see the tailgate bar I used, it’s at the bottom of the tailgate. Has running light, turn and brake functions.

Attachments

• 8DFE91D7-CD5E-4B15-86FF-9AF928E17215.jpeg
    8DFE91D7-CD5E-4B15-86FF-9AF928E17215.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 18

I10

Reaction score
I have towed my 2019 Raptor all over the US. This is plug and play. You unplug an electrical fitting near the spare tire and plug in the made up harness from Hopkins, it has factory matching electric plugs. No wire cutting at all. If you decided to remove it, just unplug and plug factory back together. It fits inline with the factory wiring. once plugged in just run the four wires with plug to the front to plug into your motorhome. Has the same end as a four way trailing wiring plug.

Go to this link https://hopkinstowingsolutions.com/guides/dinghy-towing-harnesses.html