Flat tire advice needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adam’s Tire and Rubber Cleaner, a stiff brush and 10 minutes work will make that dirty spare look like new.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Adam’s Tire and Rubber Cleaner, a stiff brush and 10 minutes work will make that dirty spare look like new.

This stuff started eating the rubber on my tires. The only product from Adam’s I don’t like

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Discount tire just put a plug in mine last week?? One of the largest tire shops in the nation. Plug it OP it’s not a big deal at all.
Oh wow!!! I've tried to get a plug in FL and WA with no luck... I can buy a plug kit at the auto parts store, but can't get one put by a tire shop.

I'm all for plugs for typical nail/screw punctures.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i run 2 spares when offroading. couple years ago both my spares got a hole. i had to plug the least damaged tire. i ran about 70+ miles like this until i got to a tire shop. guys at the tire shop had a very funny look on their face when they saw it. i keep these kits in the truck at all times.IMG_20200919_183045.jpg

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Based on the photo..this is the easiest plug ever.

What happened because I aint reading four pages of this lol..