FIX: Door rattle B&O sound system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What Hush said but I'll throw this in. One weekend I knocked out the driver said front and back. Next weekend I knocked out the passenger side. That entire week in between I kept hearing noise coming from the passenger side. I realized of course it was road noise but the how loud it was coming from that side reinforced how quite the driver's side had become. After I did the passenger side that noise went away. Now I have done the backwall and the back flooring. I still have to pull the front seats to do under the front. View attachment 361459
im not hush..... not sure where bruce is now days

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much im going to tackle this today.

Update: So i put some stripping on that but for me that wasn’t it. It seems like it’s literally the metal insert speaker grille. Once I push it in, the noise stops.

Last edited:

oafy44

Reaction score
Way to go boss. My gen 3 arrived last week and those yahoos at the dealer have been trying to fix the stupid rattle before I take delivery.
Let us know what they do. Still waiting on a fix for this. It’s in their system and they said they would have a fix by …….September. Doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. Going to give them a few more weeks then probably force them to make a decision. Bought end of august. Has the rattle - started 3rd day after buying so go figure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20