FIX: Door rattle B&O sound system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Filthy-150

Reaction score
Way to go boss. My gen 3 arrived last week and those yahoos at the dealer have been trying to fix the stupid rattle before I take delivery.
Update. Spoke to the service manager about your fix and what do you know! They solved it in 30 minutes with nothing but some extra sound dampening tape from that stupid bronco recall. Have yourself a cold one chief because they said they are going to be using your fix on every single raptor they sell from now on. Thanks again, looking forward to blasting some skynard rattle free when I pick my gen 3 up tomorrow.

OP
OP
socal raptor

socal raptor

Reaction score
Update. Spoke to the service manager about your fix and what do you know! They solved it in 30 minutes with nothing but some extra sound dampening tape from that stupid bronco recall. Have yourself a cold one chief because they said they are going to be using your fix on every single raptor they sell from now on. Thanks again, looking forward to blasting some skynard rattle free when I pick my gen 3 up tomorrow.
haha that's great to hear!! Just tell them to send me a PayPal for every Raptor they fix. Are you talking about the door rattle fix or the rear window slider?

Filthy-150

Reaction score
haha that's great to hear!! Just tell them to send me a PayPal for every Raptor they fix. Are you talking about the door rattle fix or the rear window slider?
Ha! I'll be sure to let them know you're the master mechanic behind the fix. Door rattle, didn't even know about the rear window. The service manager noticed in when the truck arrived from the plant. They thought it was a defect. I guess I'll have them check the window out tomorrow.

OP
OP
socal raptor

socal raptor

Reaction score
Ha! I'll be sure to let them know you're the master mechanic behind the fix. Door rattle, didn't even know about the rear window. The service manager noticed in when the truck arrived from the plant. They thought it was a defect. I guess I'll have them check the window out tomorrow.
im surprised they even noticed that before you took delivery. Someone working there must have been bumping some bass in your truck. Definitely have them preemptively fix the rear window or you will be back there soon

Filthy-150

Reaction score
im surprised they even noticed that before you took delivery. Someone working there must have been bumping some bass in your truck. Definitely have them preemptively fix the rear window or you will be back there soon
Got the goods! Thankfully the rear window rattle didn't seem to be a problem. Truck is money and the speakers are cranking without any issues! Thanks again. I'll be sending you some questions here and there about some upgrades if thats ok.

OP
OP
socal raptor

socal raptor

Reaction score
Got the goods! Thankfully the rear window rattle didn't seem to be a problem. Truck is money and the speakers are cranking without any issues! Thanks again. I'll be sending you some questions here and there about some upgrades if thats ok.
Yea of course. Glad it all worked out!