Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Fishing & Hunting Roll Call

Discussion in 'FRF Sports Bar' started by Vin302, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Vin302

Vin302 Member

Not sure if this is the right section or if theres already another thread i just saw the picture thread. Fishing season is done up here for me, Havent really gotten out to much for a deer bagged a coyote a couple weeks ago but a uneventful season. I envy you guys down south that can fish all year. Hopefully in a couple years i can get down to a more free state.

Hows everyone season going or how did it go? Any off season plans for gear for the next season? :hunter::patriot::fishing1:

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Just ordered a penn conflict 8000 and a 12' H St Croix for a shark set up from the surf. Also planning a trip to some areas in NJ and MD for some Snakeheads. Any northeast snakehead guys on here?

2. Raven13

Raven13 FRF Addict

Always happy to talk hunting/fishing! Took a nice buck in bow season and had a great year fishing. I've been really busy but plan on doing a lot of duck hunting for the remainder of season. It seems odd to talk about fishing season as we fish year round down here. Hope the new year hunting and fishing is good for you!

3. Gilligan

Gilligan FRF Addict

I'm all about bass fishing!

4. Vin302

Vin302 Member

That last part makes me jealous, The gulf side of texas is most likely where im going to move to just to keep my saltwater fishing fix going. All i can do for the next couple months is browse some stores for some tackle ive never seen before/On sale or new. Also when the temperatures arent that bad i can get out to the beach for some Skates to use for Shark bait this coming year.
    Post some pics of that buck if you got any brother.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

I see your in PA any good areas for snakeheads around your way? Bass anglers run into them alot.

5. Gilligan

Gilligan FRF Addict

I've ran into a few snakeheads in FL recently when I was down on Okeechobee and when fishing for peacocks but never one up in PA. Lots of bowfin though

6. Vin302

Vin302 Member

Damn i was hoping youd know some spots in PA haha, i got some spots mapped out in NJ and MD for next year. Any Yak fisherman here? Wonder how it is transporting it with the raptor

7. Wilson

Wilson FRF Addict

8. Raven13

Raven13 FRF Addict

@Vin302 I can't post pics from my iPhone since I did update but I have pic posted on hunting and fishing pic thread. I posted it in October.

9. LastLight

LastLight Full Access Member

I do hunt and fish a little bit.

Raven13 likes this.