First!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not buy a TRX to drive while you wait? It could be a while. Get the R and then keep whichever you like better.
Ehh I have a Power Wagon now so i'm good for the time being.
Nice
Hope you know the dealer well.
I can hear the phone call if you don’t..hey your number one and the order books opened. Just so you know there is a 25k ADM. They wanted 50k but I got them to cut it in half for you.
Won't be a problem. I don't exactly BBQ with them but we've done quite a lot of business through the years.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
I haven’t been following ford production speed. When do you all think we will see specs and the truck? I have a first allocation (if the dealer is on the level). Excited to see what they put out

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know you can have both right?
If you would’ve actually read what I said you realize there’s no point to your post. Yes I know you can have both I never stated that you COULD NOT have both, what I said was I could give two shit IF IT does not have both.

bigblue, yourself and other seems to think that it “ NEEDS “ to have the V8 to be king of the segment, I’m stating I don’t care what it sounds like I only care about off road performance.

Ford has already stated it will be a V8 so there is no point in debating the V8 vs V6 but I will say I would prefer a prerunner with a 600hp Godzilla motor instead of a predator motor.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
If you would’ve actually read what I said you realize there’s no point to your post. Yes I know you can have both I never stated that you COULD NOT have both, what I said was I could give two **** IF IT does not have both.

bigblue, yourself and other seems to think that it “ NEEDS “ to have the V8 to be king of the segment, I’m stating I don’t care what it sounds like I only care about off road performance.

Ford has already stated it will be a V8 so there is no point in debating the V8 vs V6 but I will say I would prefer a prerunner with a 600hp Godzilla motor instead of a predator motor.
I hope Ford makes a truck that is the best offroad but blasts justin bieber out the exhaust. Then tell me you don’t care about how a truck sounds.

A truck doesn’t “NEED” a V8 but it sure makes me smile more. Isn’t that the point? If a TT 6 was as engaging thats fine. It just isn’t for me.

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you would’ve actually read what I said you realize there’s no point to your post. Yes I know you can have both I never stated that you COULD NOT have both, what I said was I could give two **** IF IT does not have both.

1631556604026.png

dakotawoopass

Reaction score
Could give two ***** about sound . Would prefer lighter and more wheel travel more off road capable. If all ppl are worried about is sound then get a Shelby F150

Well then if you don't care about sound....

Sounds like you're in the market for an electric. Electric make the Raptor R and the TRX feel anemic.

If you don't care about performance or sound...then go with a Maverick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free