First!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are two clips on this thread one is the tick tock one and one is from road and track… The tick tock one is obviously the V6 and Sure makes me think that they edited the sound on the promo video when they released to the Gen 3 or it’s in one of the exhaust selections that no one should ever use. Personally I think the road and track sound is a v8, if it’s real.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are two clips on this thread one is the tick tock one and one is from road and track… The tick tock one is obviously the V6 and Sure makes me think that they edited the sound on the promo video when they released to the Gen 3 or it’s in one of the exhaust selections that no one should ever use. Personally I think the road and track sound is a v8, if it’s real.
Use this first and then listen to that video again please.
1628683037543.jpeg

WestcampTX

Reaction score
I think it sounds like a V6 with a very aggressive exhaust package. Almost like something with a straight pipe, but something is giving it a deeper sound. It’s too quick in what is basically an idling coast to be a V8 I think.