First trip to the mountains!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG it was a ball. I can see why you all bought a raptor. I can't believe I never owned a off road vehicle until now.
I went wheeling just east of Lake Oroville. Got to play around in the mud, then the snow. Cut down a few trees. The Raptor performed in every condition with ease. I really am glad I bought the Raptor.
Wish I would have brought the camera but oh well theres always a next time. The five star tune I was running really made the shifts crisps and fast compared to stock. Next time I go up I should have my Rigid bar on which will help seeing down the trail things got a little scary flying down a dark road not knowing what is around the corner.
Well happy thanksgiving to all.
:peace:

BORG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you had a blast!

I too cannot wait to head out to the mountains this winter. Raptors rule! :peace:

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. I'm an hour's drive from the Rockies and love to take a run through the mountains.
Please post up pics of some of your experiences - I did back in August and aim to make a tour next month with more pics.