First Time Raptor Owner - SE Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased my first Raptor 2 months ago. I've been lurking on the forums for some time but decided to give a proper introduction. First, a run down of the truck and then completed/upcoming modifications.

2019 SCREW Raptor in Magnetic with the following options:
  • 802A package
  • Twin-panel moonroof
  • Hood and bedside graphics
  • Carbon Fiber Package
  • Tailgate Step
  • Applique
  • Raptor Technology Package
  • Second Row Heated Seats
  • Tonneau Cover (came installed by the dealer)
  • Spray-in bedliner
List of completed modifications:
  • PPF on front clip (hood, bumper, headlights, headlight surrounds, full fender, and side mirrors)
  • Ceramic coating on the entire truck
  • Ceramic tint on front driver and passenger windows (20% to match rear windows)
  • Weathertech front mud flaps (don't like the look of the rears so they only go on during off road sessions)
  • BuiltRight Industries Stubby Antenna
  • BuiltRight Industries Rear Seat Release
  • Forscan mods: Disable start-stop, Lincoln-style powerfold mirrors, disable double honk, engine and transmission temp in instrument cluster, 4 turn signal flashes instead of 3, and panic alarm via FOB requires 2 presses
  • LED licence plate lights
  • Gorilla wheel locks
List of upcoming modifications:
  • Line the rear wheel wells with Raptor Liner
  • Swap the cast aluminum stock wheels to the forged aluminum beadlock-capable stock wheels
  • Fog light kit
  • Possibly a behind-the-grill light kit
  • Fumoto drain valve
Huge thanks to all the helpful members in this forum. I've learned a lot about these trucks in a short amount of time. You guys and girls are great!

IMG_20191023_170152.jpg

Ryan Soto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! My beadlocks are for sale off my 2018 if interested PM!