First Time Raptor Owner in Kansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TipsEZ

Reaction score
Congrats, man! That black looks very nice. I am looking forward to the holidays with this truck. Hopefully its a snowy one. cant wait to rip on the raptor in some fresh powder!

I'm with you on that one. I suspect this thing will be loads more fun in the snow than my Jeep is. The in-laws have a few hundred acres in Burlingame so I'm thinking I'll be doing some field donuts this winter. :)

OP
OP
Monte_Raptor32
Reaction score
I’m 100 miles WSW of Dodge in Johnson City. There’s a bunch of Raptors over here. Several are work trucks [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pretty nice golf course in Johnson! There are only three other raptors in my area that i know the owners and all three are used for work. They always brag about how smooth they are on irrigation and field roads. Makes it a little easier to drive to work when you crawl up in a raptor!

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My grandpa named that golf course! Yeah, it’s about all that IS out here...
There’s a dairy guy here whose work Gen2 has RPG stage 3 suspension under it and he beats it like there’s no tomorrow...

Craig G

Reaction score
Pretty nice golf course in Johnson! There are only three other raptors in my area that i know the owners and all three are used for work. They always brag about how smooth they are on irrigation and field roads. Makes it a little easier to drive to work when you crawl up in a raptor!
I am in Sublette, Ks . Been to Johnson a lot

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now, I don't mean to rain on this fine parade......BUT......as a Missouri native, I feel that there are certain facts that MUST be addressed!

First off, Kansas is the homeland of the heathen red-leggers who never cease attempting to infiltrate the blessed and God Fearing state of Missouri looking to spread their evil seed. Thus far, the sacred soil of Missouri has been saved due to the efforts of Holy and God-loving patriots who continually monitor I-70 for evidence of the pointy-headed jayhawkers trespassing in an eastward direction.

Second off, Kansas is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FLATTER THAN A PANCAKE! Nothing good comes from there.

Sorry red-loggers and jayhawkers....just having a little fun at your expense. Never seen so many folks on one thread willing to admit they were from Kansas LOL.....!!!!!

Cheers!!!

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now, I don't mean to rain on this fine parade......BUT......as a Missouri native, I feel that there are certain facts that MUST be addressed!

First off, Kansas is the homeland of the heathen red-leggers who never cease attempting to infiltrate the blessed and God Fearing state of Missouri looking to spread their evil seed. Thus far, the sacred soil of Missouri has been saved due to the efforts of Holy and God-loving patriots who continually monitor I-70 for evidence of the pointy-headed jayhawkers trespassing in an eastward direction.

Second off, Kansas is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FLATTER THAN A PANCAKE! Nothing good comes from there.

Sorry red-loggers and jayhawkers....just having a little fun at your expense. Never seen so many folks on one thread willing to admit they were from Kansas LOL.....!!!!!

Cheers!!!
In my defense, I’m Scottish and only moved to the US in 2010. My wife on the other hand [emoji849]

OP
OP
Monte_Raptor32
Reaction score

Cheers!!!

LOL love it. I may be a jayhawk by birth but i am a chosen WILDCAT! And we sent those Tiggers to the SEC in style last time we played them...with a loss! Luckily i have some family in colorado so the raptor might get to go over a hill or two someday.