First time Raptor Owner (2018)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
can anyone help me interpret this correctly? looks like my cam phasers have been replaced multiple times over the past few years. Is that normal???
Looks like they've been done three times. I've seen two, but never three. I suppose it is possible though. Hope it doesn't happen again.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
can anyone help me interpret this correctly? looks like my cam phasers have been replaced multiple times over the past few years. Is that normal???

Depends if they used updated parts. New phasers will fail WITH updated parts if the software was not flashed to new version. The flash is the actual fix.

bluesmurf

Reaction score
Depends if they used updated parts. New phasers will fail WITH updated parts if the software was not flashed to new version. The flash is the actual fix.
The new “hard parts” are physically different, plus the tune.
Either way, the op’s truck does not fall in the window of getting repaired by ford. It’s all out of pocket from here on out.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yo! Congrats! If you need help with tuning and fixing the trans, it's what I do daily!