First time Raptor owner (2010)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Not my first F150, but I picked up this 2010 SCab 6.2l a few weeks ago, loving it so far, and got it for an absolute steal at $14,500 with 147k miles with just a few minor issues. Coming from a 2013 Tacoma and a 2004 F150 before that this thing is a night and day power and ride difference!E049CF70-F78E-4C99-A99F-334AFC6A5712.jpeg

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Welcome and yes, a steal what were the minor issues?
ELocker open circuit, VVT solenoid, and an O2 sensor. Little rust on passenger rocker but it’s in the south now so it won’t get worse and I don’t really care. VVT solenoid already ordered along with the O2 sensor and total price was $90, so as long as that’s everything mechanical I’ll put those in and be doing real good on the truck. ELocker was just a severed wire above the diff, and hopefully a fuse too, haven’t repaired the severed wires yet. Oh and a small oil leak from the timing cover, but that’s minor and it’ll ride for a while.

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

What are your plans?
Going to set it to top perch sometime this week, and once I can find an affordable set of 37s I’ll put those on the truck. It already has a flowmaster catback that sounds great.

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score

Here’s a link to the trucks exhaust for anyone who cares. It’s a flowmaster American thunder I believe.