First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also put some sound skin on all the doors, highly recommend.
Have been wanting to do this. Their install video shows a base model truck without the added speaker in the door. Did you cut your own, or use precut and trim around specifically for the speaker in your door?

adubbennett

Reaction score
Have been wanting to do this. Their install video shows a base model truck without the added speaker in the door. Did you cut your own, or use precut and trim around specifically for the speaker in your door?
I used the precut. For the front doors, I cut the panel into 4 quadrants to make it easier to work with. Minor cuts or extensions were required. I removed the speakers and cut a hole for each after applying the skin. The back doors went on as one sheet. Just wear gloves and take your time. There was also leftover from the sheet that I cut and added to the inside of the plastic panel itself.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used the precut. For the front doors, I cut the panel into 4 quadrants to make it easier to work with. Minor cuts or extensions were required. I removed the speakers and cut a hole for each after applying the skin. The back doors went on as one sheet. Just wear gloves and take your time. There was also leftover from the sheet that I cut and added to the inside of the plastic panel itself.
Thanks for this. Appreciate it!