First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had 2 orders placed. One in Vegas with Team Ford and one with The Ford Store Morgan Hill, just outside of San Jose. Both MSRP. Team Ford arrived first so thats the one I purchased.

Nice! Similar to you I refuse to pay a penny over MSRP. I am using 2 dealers as well as I wait for mine.

What was your total wait time?

rickeyt

Reaction score
Sounds like you are due for a new window sticker to reflect the Blue Cruise price discount or this will be handled during the purchase process. There’s some literature here discussing how this will be resolved. Get ahead of this & consult with your dealer.
Can you elaborate on the blue cruise discount. Is this for all raptors?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on the blue cruise discount. Is this for all raptors?
I won’t elaborate but you can read it for yourself below. Search engine is your friend.

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you done something with the wheels and trim? Did you have it all painted black?
This is all stock. 37 package, graphics delete, tailgate appliqué delete, opted for no sunroof. they might look darker because of a photo filter on the phone.