First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finalized purchased of LF the other day, wont take delivery until it ships out next week. Had a friend of a friend find this one for me in a few minutes back east for close to sticker. After beating my head with dealers on the west coast for months charging 15-30 ADM, even my fleet dealer who I have bought 40+ trucks from over the years wouldn't budge a dollar off their 25K markup, they are selling them before they hit the ground, just crazy. Anyways had to pull the trigger on this. Upgrading from Gen1, which has been a fantastic truck. Looking forward to the upgraded interior and electronics.

part0(12).jpgpart0(13).jpg20170927_064312.jpg

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!
Great looking truck! How long was the wait for you?
since august but I canceled my original order because of dealership being shady about allocation and not being straight so I found a dealer that had one ordered back in June and got it. So about 5 months.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finalized purchased of LF the other day, wont take delivery until it ships out next week. Had a friend of a friend find this one for me in a few minutes back east for close to sticker. After beating my head with dealers on the west coast for months charging 15-30 ADM, even my fleet dealer who I have bought 40+ trucks from over the years wouldn't budge a dollar off their 25K markup, they are selling them before they hit the ground, just crazy. Anyways had to pull the trigger on this. Upgrading from Gen1, which has been a fantastic truck. Looking forward to the upgraded interior and electronics.

View attachment 340868View attachment 340869View attachment 340867
Nice truck and dog. Is that a Redbone?