First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Owspeed

Reaction score
Are you going to be able to fit both of those beasts in the garage!?
I wish I could afford both. The gen two is my buddies with quite the serious package on it and mine is the new GEN three. Just picked up the new 703 CD96AA81-672C-4932-AA9F-E46924DD498F.jpegmethod wheels had the entire car and rim ceramic coated 37‘s going on soon.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I have the same truck being built next week. How are those graphics in real life? I keep thinking about ripping mine off before it leaves the dealer but it some pictures it looks decent on antimatter blue.
i like it because most time the amb looks black and the code orange is a nice contrast

IndusRaptor

Reaction score
Since the Gen 1 the Raptor has always intrigued me. I am a life long gear head and have own my share of high performance cars. My current stable is Modified 830hp BMW F90 M5 Competition, 1300whp Fully Built GTR and now my new Gen 3 Raptor.

The Funny thing is that I had a deposit on a fully loaded Ram TRX with the TR2 Package with every option and accessory available. After going back and for weeks and months between the Raptor and the TRX, I canceled my TRX order.

The Raptor is THE most complete high performance pick up you can buy. Driving both of them, yes the TRX has logic defying (for a pickup) acceleration and power but drive it back to back with a Raptor and you see that the TRX falls behind the Raptor in terms of driving dynamics, utility and practicality. High horsepower pickups make no sense to me thus I chose the Raptor with the 37 Package (AntiMatter Blue) as the most well rounded pickup that one can purchase. 94D2545F-F0FC-4454-A3A9-9E00653724D0_1_105_c.jpegC8A89D3E-C320-4E14-B5C9-062D2F4DCF8C_1_105_c.jpeg

WISHiHADaRAPTOR

Reaction score
Since the Gen 1 the Raptor has always intrigued me. I am a life long gear head and have own my share of high performance cars. My current stable is Modified 830hp BMW F90 M5 Competition, 1300whp Fully Built GTR and now my new Gen 3 Raptor.

The Funny thing is that I had a deposit on a fully loaded Ram TRX with the TR2 Package with every option and accessory available. After going back and for weeks and months between the Raptor and the TRX, I canceled my TRX order.

The Raptor is THE most complete high performance pick up you can buy. Driving both of them, yes the TRX has logic defying (for a pickup) acceleration and power but drive it back to back with a Raptor and you see that the TRX falls behind the Raptor in terms of driving dynamics, utility and practicality. High horsepower pickups make no sense to me thus I chose the Raptor with the 37 Package (AntiMatter Blue) as the most well rounded pickup that one can purchase. View attachment 339172View attachment 339173
Beautiful truck, congrats!

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score