First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But damn does it look good when clean and in the sun.

My magnetic doesn’t hide dirt as well as I’d hoped.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is just as hard to keep clean as black. Had mine washed and waxed, then the rain came through last night and it looks like crap again. May end up being an endless cycle of cleaning, or my standards will just get lower.
this is what happens. last vehicle was a black with a blue metallic flake (looked great when clean)... ordered silver this go around.

nfalconer

Reaction score
I have the black paint, but I just signed up at a nearby car wash and detailing place for an unlimited monthly membership.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing any pictures of Rapid Red Raptors in this thread so here are a few of the truck I picked up this afternoon. Truck is not very clean, it rained here all day up until a few hours ago.

View attachment 324543View attachment 324544View attachment 324545View attachment 324547
wow, that looks great, have not seen one in rapid red, now you have me second guessing my color...I wasn't that crazy about rapid red on men 2 but this looks great especially with those wheels and no stickers

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, that looks great, have not seen one in rapid red, now you have me second guessing my color...I wasn't that crazy about rapid red on men 2 but this looks great especially with those wheels and no stickers
As far as the graphics go, the standard graphics package (Option 55G) is not available with Rapid Red.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was stoked for my AMB build until I saw this...kinda having minor regrets about color choice now haha. She's gorgeous
There was a AMB 37" truck parked next to mine, waiting for the customer to pick up when I got mine today. In the light its a pretty truck, you made a good choice. AMB was my second choice.