First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build sheet split out the 37 Performance Package from the Blue Interior Package.

Attachments

• Cropped Build.png
    Cropped Build.png
    552 KB · Views: 108

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build sheet split out the 37 Performance Package from the Blue Interior Package.
Yeah this is pretty old news. The blue interior is now an option you can get with or without the 37 package

Ryed

Reaction score
View attachment 321125View attachment 321126View attachment 321127View attachment 321128

Picked up my truck this morning. 800A, AMB. Today was the first time I have ever even sat in a Raptor after wanting one for 10 years. It was everything I imagined and more. The presence in person is impressive. The interior is beautiful and I just got the base package. The dealer was great, honored our MSRP agreement. He even showed me an email he received yesterday from a vehicle procuring service that offered him $10k over sticker to pull the sale from me. Thankfully he told him to pound sand. Today was a good day.
Just ordered a 2022 AMB. Such an awesome color.