First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redhat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome truck…..that’s the same direction I wanna go.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine for 100 under sticker, Just so I could say I got a win. But this is my 3rd truck from them and at least the 10th vehicle my family has bought from them. Mine was a special order. I was on their waiting list for 6-8 months for a raptor.
Sounds like another dealer to avoid, help your friends out and forget everyone else

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like another dealer to avoid, help your friends out and forget everyone else
Really though? It is getting old, all of these posts saying that dealerships owe customers MSRP and not what the market demands. It is their business, and, by the way, they have been getting their butts kicked through covid and the chip shortage.

I was in the same situation. I purchased from a dealership charging ADM and I used a favor to get MSRP. I think that the dealership is great and I would recommend it to anyone.

I guess I just feel that most of these people crying about ADM would do the same damn thing if they were the owner, trying to pay a large staff and provide for their family.