First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@turningblue At home around 10:30 pm January 13th. Never heard or saw them. The cops say they were probably gone in 60 to 90 seconds. Most likely used a re-flashed key. Ford Pass locater GPS and separate hard wired GPS. No trace of it, probably in Old Mexico now.

Remember to shoot early and shoot often. Bring a shovel.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@turningblue At home around 10:30 pm January 13th. Never heard or saw them. The cops say they were probably gone in 60 to 90 seconds. Most likely used a re-flashed key. Ford Pass locater GPS and separate hard wired GPS. No trace of it, probably in Old Mexico now.

Remember to shoot early and shoot often. Bring a shovel.
Thanks for the info. i'm glad to park in my garage at night, but I use faraday bag wherever I go, the club for overnight at hotels, etc., and a remote gps tracker with tilt and movement detection. Still worry sometimes. Take care of that new one. It looks great!

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enjoy!!!

18 months is quite a wait for a new vehicle. You must be a very patient person by nature.