First Seattle Area Meet and Greet!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All!

Settosaurus Rex and myself are really happy with how things turned out at our first event. In all, 17 Raptors showed up, erything from 2011 to brand new. Bill Pierre Ford also sent three salespeople (Jessica, Danny, and Cosmin) and three new Raptors for onlookers to check out. They sent a standard Raptor, a Roush Raptor, and a Shelby Raptor. Really nice people!

Anywhoo, we got a contact list of local Raptor owners, all of whom are looking to get their rigs out in the dirt and get down to some high speed 4 wheeling!

Here's a video we put together of our day.....

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mean this in the nicest way possible.......WTF *****. Dope you all got together and mall crawled the lot. Looking forward to seeing what comes next. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Jonny V

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my thoughts exactly! it's very hard to get people in Seattle to do anything together...you could call all your neighbors and tell them you had free beer and BBQ and they'd all be totally noncommittal about wether they would show up or not...They call it the "Seattle freeze"....everybody is always looking for something better around here, even up to the last minute....