First Raptor Just Delivered - 2018 SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gen2genY

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Raptor and first Ford overall. 2018 SCREW with 26.5K on it - Magnetic, 802A, bead locks. I think the only packages missing are carbon fiber and orange interior trim. Also got a 6 year/75K mile Ford ESP so plan on keeping powertrain stock through the 100K mile mark. This one-owner had all service records, OG window sticker, original bill of sale, and all single dealer serviced. I took a risk ordering from an out of state dealer and I'm pleasantly surprised - especially with the new tires they threw in.

To dos - Ceramic tint all around, fogs, BAKflip MX4 - also trying to summon the courage to change some settings with FORSCAN, but don't know for sure which modules are warranty safe to change.

Any other suggestions?

IMG_2790.JPG

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

decent tunes are about 2500-3000 depending on if you do it yourself or pay someone. ‘18+ with b&o are a bit more pricey to upgrade.

Forscan is awesome, you can do so much. I’ve never heard of anyone getting warranty compromised for a FORSCAN change. Now, if you brick one of the modules or totally screw something up, weird things can happen, so back things up, go slow, measure twice, enter text once and blame @Nex when it all goes south.

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Raptor and first Ford overall. 2018 SCREW with 26.5K on it - Magnetic, 802A, bead locks. I think the only packages missing are carbon fiber and orange interior trim. Also got a 6 year/75K mile Ford ESP so plan on keeping powertrain stock through the 100K mile mark. This one-owner had all service records, OG window sticker, original bill of sale, and all single dealer serviced. I took a risk ordering from an out of state dealer and I'm pleasantly surprised - especially with the new tires they threw in.

To dos - Ceramic tint all around, fogs, BAKflip MX4 - also trying to summon the courage to change some settings with FORSCAN, but don't know for sure which modules are warranty safe to change.

Any other suggestions?

View attachment 361011
I have a used AFE scorcher tune if you want a few more hp and want to keep your warranty. My 17 just ran out of warranty so getting something else:)