First post! My CO with 35s is scheduled to be built!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RippRaptor

RippRaptor

Reaction score
This is freaking BS...I ordered in Dec with a loaded order except for pro power, im still no scheduled. Idk how this works. Many ppl with orders in Dec have been skipped. AND I don't want hear any BS about allocation too! lol
Yeah, I don’t think none of us truelly know how it works including Ford!

Fordus

Reaction score
This is freaking BS...I ordered in Dec with a loaded order except for pro power, im still no scheduled. Idk how this works. Many ppl with orders in Dec have been skipped. AND I don't want hear any BS about allocation too! lol
Lol am with you. Ordered November and nothing yet.
But I feel happy when someone gets an email. It makes me feel am next

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
annnd every dealer that has Raptors available for purchase...110K+ for every one of them. Show me which dealers are selling for MSRP that have Raptors available on the lot!

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Prolly no allocation. :Big Laugh: Jk
annnd every dealer that has Raptors available for purchase...110K+ for every one of them. Show me which dealers are selling for MSRP that have Raptors available on the lot!
Stock orders, prolly not. Gotta order to get that sweet deal! Hell, one guy here negotiated from 20k adm down to 2k adm. You show him who the real negotiator is & get it lower on one of those lot trucks. Got faith in you man!
200.gif

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock orders, prolly not. Gotta order to get that sweet deal! Hell, one guy here negotiated from 20k adm down to 2k adm. You show him who the real negotiator is & get it lower on one of those lot trucks. Got faith in you man!
I think that guy said he had a deal for msrp and then dealer tried to charge him 20k adm but got it down to 2k adm. Correct me if I'm wrong

OP
OP
RippRaptor

RippRaptor

Reaction score
Ordered my 35 Nov 2nd with all the bells and whistles and built in April. Mine shows shipped and should be here any day. Negotiated with the dealer MSRP price prior to ordering. Sticker is now 2k
higher
Curious, what color did you go with?