First outing, SVC mid travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well.. all I can say is damn.

This thing just ate up everything.

Did the Johnson valley crater run of 37 miles both ways. Was easy to find myself in the 75mph range.. it felt tight, stable and I never had that "cringe" moment coming down.

Ran her in 4h Baja mode but would love to experiment more with 2WD.

Toyo RTs in 37" flavor still gave me a bit of rubbing on the liners but that's what they're there for right?

I went 3.5" fox shocks, +3 Deavers, SVC traction bars, SVC bump stops, etc.. etc.. etc..

Don't hesitate.. @svc crushed it with this one.

tempImage3Zjr6N.png

tempImagexlWIx3.png

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

tempImageg9jLoI.png

OP
OP
mattl600

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the traction bars really help? Did they take anything away from rear droop?
I really don’t get too much air time sadly. So can’t really confirm.

I don’t think it hindered much.. maybe an excuse for 4 link? Haha

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
D a m n, now that is a sexy beast. Absolutely love the pics. BTW, I’m sure you know but you mentioned wanting to run 2wd. You do know you can be in Baja mode and then turn drive selector knob to 2H and still be in Baja mode but in rwd.

BTW, those are LP4 on A pillars? Nice.

OP
OP
mattl600

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D a m n, now that is a sexy beast. Absolutely love the pics. BTW, I’m sure you know but you mentioned wanting to run 2wd. You do know you can be in Baja mode and then turn drive selector knob to 2H and still be in Baja mode but in rwd.

BTW, those are LP4 on A pillars? Nice.
Haha. Yessir. I’ve done it a couple times before mid travel. Could be fun to mess with.

Yes LP4s on the A Pillars

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha. Yessir. I’ve done it a couple times before mid travel. Could be fun to mess with.

Yes LP4s on the A Pillars
Yeah, only reason I knew is at Raptor Assault when “jumping’ the trucks, they make you put it in 2H so you can’t pick up much speed. They claim, and I don’t know but sounded BS to me, that in Baja Mode 4H you can damage the front transfer case by jumping.