FIRST OIL CHANGE with DEALER IN MY USED 2019 RAPTOR OIL CHANGE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just run full synthetic 5-6k oil changes and your motor will last. Every turbo car truck I have owned has been that way. Had one opened up at 49k miles and due to manufacture recall on valve guides and the tech thought he opened the wrong motor it was clean as could be

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ask the dealer for that in writing from Ford.
I am going to do that!! He tried to sell it to me the following...
If you change your transmission and diff fluid every 30-50k you will not have any issues, but if you wait till 100k or especially after 150k he would never recommend opening due to the fact it "could" clog up when the machine is used...

He tried hard to reason with me, but i just said.. no please just stick with full oil change!

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you really want to spend $$$ on oil changes buy an R that uses 12 quarts of 5w50!

If it were my truck id change the trans fluid every 50k city or 100k highway driving. Replace plastic pan with metal pan and drain plug and add a dipstick. Then next service will be a simple drain and refill

Last edited: