First oil change after break in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metalwhiz

Reaction score
Man, I just don't get these oil change posts. It's not a difficult oil change. Lots of room under the truck. I throw down an old shower curtain. No Fumoto, no skid plate removal, and might have a couple drops on curtain when done. Way easier than my son's Tundra. What a joke that is.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, I just don't get these oil change posts. It's not a difficult oil change. Lots of room under the truck. I throw down an old shower curtain. No Fumoto, no skid plate removal, and might have a couple drops on curtain when done. Way easier than my son's Tundra. What a joke that is.

It wasn't bad. It will be dead easy with the valve. The filter? Once I found it, it was no problem. I even got two hands on it.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got one but haven't installed it yet. Got 1700 miles on my Raptor and I think i will do the first oil change at 2500. I am also going to try Amsoil !!