First Moab Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just posted a video of my recent trip to Moab... I've never been but my goodness was it fun! What's crazy to me is we barely explored it over 2 days.

Did some damage to the rear bumper and bedsides... but overall an amazing experience.

OP
OP
Wampa

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was just in Moab last weekend, what an unreal place!

only did 1 day of off-roading in Canyonlands, just surreal...
Couldn't agree more. I'm grateful I'm only ~5 hour drive. Definitely gnna make it an annual / bi-annual trip!!

Swing arm city was easiest the coolest stuff I've ever done in the Raptor. If you ever get to Moab, spend a morning or afternoon @ swing arm city and you won't regret it!

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. I'm grateful I'm only ~5 hour drive. Definitely gnna make it an annual / bi-annual trip!!

Swing arm city was easiest the coolest stuff I've ever done in the Raptor. If you ever get to Moab, spend a morning or afternoon @ swing arm city and you won't regret it!

it's a very easy 5 hour drive too, especially since the best times are when ski season/summer summit county season aren't in full swing yet!

def going to check that out, thank!