First look at the official Gen 3 grill!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice find. The Feb 3rd announcement was already known, but this is the fist shot of the grill I've seen. Ford lettering is pretty similar to Gen 2, but definitely not identical. Marker lights are different, I like the change. Hood vents look similar, but hood is changed slightly. Nice to see we will have the ruby red/rapid red color.

They conveniently cut out the headlights from the pic, which is what would likely be the most interesting thing from a more cosmetic point of view. Previous Gens did not have fog lights, but wondering if that will change with more integrated look the F150s are using.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I imagine you'll be able to turn connected features off, either by switch or hammer.

I live in a rural spot with satellite internet. It's bad enough when I buy a Playstation game and find out it is online ONLY essentially crippling it for me, I can't imagine my rage if that happened with a truck.....

OP
OP
Zach Bowling

Zach Bowling

Reaction score
They conveniently cut out the headlights from the pic.

My friend at Ford sent me a Snapchat that had half of the headlights showing in the same announcement I should’ve screenshotted. I’ll see if he can send it again and I’ll upload

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As cool as it would be if it works, I get worried about ****** Joe’s proposal for a tax on every mile you drive this could be part of it

That wouldn't really be needed. Your vehicle gets inspected yearly, so all you need is to require inspections to provide current mileage.

OP
OP
Zach Bowling

Zach Bowling

Reaction score
That wouldn't really be needed. Your vehicle gets inspected yearly, so all you need is to require inspections to provide current mileage.
I’ve heard of yearly inspections but we don’t do that here in Michigan. where do you live and what’s required in those inspections?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk