First GOOD picture of 2013 F150 Headlights!! WOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do they currently run hid bulbs in any cars? I know the flex and stuff have projectors but never paid any attention at night

The new Mustangs have HIDs as an option. But I honestly don't know enough about the rest of the Ford fleet to know if they have HID projectors or just halogen projectors.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think anything is better than how they look now, very dated. Lights and housings are all getting smaller and more efficient, so get used to it :)

Well, I'M dated.
And I don't have to get used to anything!
Some of us are used to things as they were. You know - beauty pagent contestants that were actually born female, politicians who love their country more than they love their politics, governments you actually knew were working for you - stuff like that.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The new Mustangs come FACTORY with HID's...you cannot get one any other way. 2013+ that is.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think FORD will have another EPIC fail! I'm sure every one of us is going to be diggin' the new Raptors from head to toe in due time in sure! That is, unless a few are too flabbergasted to look past our own! That's how it usually works out in life with each our bonds we make along the way.

Last edited:

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'M dated.
Some of us are used to things as they were. You know - beauty pagent contestants that were actually born female, politicians who love their country more than they love their politics, governments you actually knew were working for you - stuff like that.

Well said my man.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I'M dated.

And come November 6th were going start the long hard road back to the way things were before. And for me it can't get here fast enough...:patriot::patriot::patriot:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I wonder what is getting done to the interior of the truck. The super duty got a pretty big change inside.
Ford-Super_Duty_2013_1600x1200_wallpaper_09.jpg