First GOOD picture of 2013 F150 Headlights!! WOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got this link from a friend:

Wall Photos | Facebook

Gotta say I like them a lot. We have an Explorer and they remind me of them. I like the F150 inside the housing too. Looks to me like LED side markers if I was guessing. Hopefully HIDs. It looks to me like they are the same shape as the 09-12's so count ME IN for upgrading mine.

The way that headlight is layed out - I wonder if there will still be two separate lights - standard vs black. It looks like the reflector might be painted in that one.

Plus I gotta say I like the grille too a lot better than the old non-Raptors.

Attachments

• f150headlights.jpg
    f150headlights.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 701
OP
OP
craigcoram

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The more I look at these pics I'm guessing what you see above will be what is in the Raptors. I think the reflector is painted a color similar to Sterling Grey. If you look at the pics from Car and Driver with the blue F150, you can see through the camo on the headlight that it appears to be a chrome reflector.

Banned
Reaction score
while they look pretty awesome, it doesnt fit the F150. doesnt go with the rest of the design of the truck imo.