First desert run, G2 vs New G3 impressions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sid-X

Reaction score
Kudos to you for not being afraid to use your truck. My G2 is so scratched up. They look better with some rock chips and patina.

micreorge

Reaction score
Hey if you get the chance, I’ve never really seen a silver one, could you post a few pics, i have a black one supposedly on order from a dealer allocation but still waiting for production date maybe thi king about going to a 2022, trying to decide between black or iconic silver. I’m also in AZ. Thanks!

OP
OP
G

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the iconic silver. My G2 was metallic. I’m liking the Iconic better. ‘20 bead locks on the G3. Still my favorite wheel ever.

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded my 2018 Raptor for a TRX and noticed the difference in suspension right away. No more rear end dance. I’m excited to see what my 2021 Raptor will be like when that arrives soon too! Good to hear it’s improved over the Gen 2’s.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you say new mud and sand mode, I was just going through the modes on my Gen3 and I didn’t see that mode. Thought maybe they left it off.

Great write up. Ty.