Firmin Ford , Laurens, SC grate people

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrsauto

Reaction score
Just picked up my 6.2 Raptor today ! Firmin Ford is a grate place buy from , they done me right on price and traid . Thanks Firmin Ford !

OP
OP
W

warrsauto

Reaction score
msrp was $49,510 (orange , orange seats , nav. , graphics , trail brake , bed extender , backup camera , & 6.2 ) i paid $47,100 ( had them give the $23.00 locking gas cap lol ) . installed the magnflow cat back today (120 miles lol ) headers and intake coming soon .

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats. some pics to see. how does the magnaflow sound? too loud or ok? and when u r a 60 miles or 70 constant, do you hear that awful noise that penetrates your ear. usually the passenger hear it more since the muffler is under the passenger seat ( for the f-150 2004-2009 )

OP
OP
W

warrsauto

Reaction score
sounds good but not much louder then stock , wife says it's not loud enough she can't hear me coming lol . i dont have pics yet but wife put some on facebook ( i don't get there on see plays on my profile ) Robert Warr Union SC