Fire Extinguishers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI just got my 5lb'er today and popped it in following GTS's instructions (thanks GTS!).

b.jpg

Nobody ever sits behind me anyway, but even if they tried the 5lb'er doesn't stick out obtrusively at all.
a.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely. What's the use of saving the truck from fire only to have it ruined by the dry chemical? :wink:

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of the massive amount of gear that I carry on a daily basis, I have not added a fire extinguisher to the lineup. I just don't care for any of the mounting systems that I have seen for easy access. I am giving this a bump for any ideas

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dawg, definitely remind me during Mojave to show you my solution. I'm not sure it's the best approach, but it works. And its easily within reach. And best of all its stayed completely secure and rattle free so far.

KeithS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found that a 2.5lb HalGuard extinguisher (H3R Performance HG250B - H3R Performance HalGuard 2.5lb. Premium Fire Extinguisher - Quadratec) fits perfectly in the little cubby under the rear seat of my 2012 SCrew. I just used a couple of rags to make sure it doesn't move or rattle.
p1210010.jpg

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score