Fire Extinguishers ! Who's got 'em ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pup

Reaction score
Just looked that up. That looks like some cool technology. I see they have a rollbar mount and seat rail mount. I have 3 H3R Fire Extinguishers on my truck and now thinking of switching over to the Fire sticks since they last longer.

https://elementfire.com/

That's the brand I have. I think they may be the only company in the US where you can get them, at least when I got mine that's all I could find. I keep two of the E50's in the truck - one for each front seat. Drawback is that they don't have a lot of range so if it's a big fire you might not be able to get close enough.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DrifterGTR

DrifterGTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly hadn't thought about mounting it there. Practical and reasonable. I would prefer under the seat. Still,if that's where it has to be ; thats where it has to be. But you would think there would be some sort of underseat mount available. Seems like a wasted opportunity.

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 off the swing out tool boxes and mounted one in each with the quick release straps that came with them

Coal

Reaction score
Put mine on the cage, quick and easy to grab.

Attachments

• 6FAD203A-787B-4DAF-9904-E377D9FB0C44.jpg
    6FAD203A-787B-4DAF-9904-E377D9FB0C44.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 42

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was driving my truck today when I passed a burned out Volvo on the way home. And then it occurred to me. I should get an extinguisher. So, Who has one already installed, what type do you have, and where did you get it. I'm looking at the Drake Offroad mount on Amazon right now, but mounting it could prove interesting since I don't have a jeep, or an exposed tube. Any thoughts an opinions are appreciated.

In the back quick release. Setup is for two but typically just run with one

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 108