Finding the right 2019 truck with a discount

Discussion in 'Prospective Raptor Owners' started by tinbeach, Feb 8, 2019.

1. tinbeach

tinbeach Member

This forum has been incredibly helpful in educating me about Raptors. I am in the DFW area and have been looking the past few weeks for a discounted 2019. I have seen discounts from $4-$5K off MSRP, which I think is reasonable. I have found a few discounted like this nationwide, but either the dealers are out of stock that are willing to discount, or the truck they have has more options than I want.

Please let me know if any of you know of a dealer in or around Texas (within a days drive- TX, OK, KS, MO AR, LA, MS, etc) that will discount. I am looking for a 2019 in either blue with 802a, tech pkg, sunroof, and trailer step, (MSRP ~$70K). I have a trade, so I really don't want to have to ship the trade there and the Raptor back. Thanks in advance!

2. pastorwug

pastorwug FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Don't bother looking in California, ADM is common and at obscene levels!

3. FrodoTBaggins88

FrodoTBaggins88 Full Access Member

I bought my 19 last week. I wasn't able to find any at a discount, and most dealers I called were charging at least $5k over with some asking $20k over to which I laughed and promptly hung up on them. I've seen people on here say that they got great discounts but I had no such luck. I paid MSRP. Good luck on your search!

tinbeach likes this.
  4. xmadcowx

xmadcowx Member

Pm me if you don't mind driving to Kansas City