Finding the right 2019 truck with a discount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tinbeach

Reaction score
This forum has been incredibly helpful in educating me about Raptors. I am in the DFW area and have been looking the past few weeks for a discounted 2019. I have seen discounts from $4-$5K off MSRP, which I think is reasonable. I have found a few discounted like this nationwide, but either the dealers are out of stock that are willing to discount, or the truck they have has more options than I want.

Please let me know if any of you know of a dealer in or around Texas (within a days drive- TX, OK, KS, MO AR, LA, MS, etc) that will discount. I am looking for a 2019 in either blue with 802a, tech pkg, sunroof, and trailer step, (MSRP ~$70K). I have a trade, so I really don't want to have to ship the trade there and the Raptor back. Thanks in advance!

FrodoTBaggins88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my 19 last week. I wasn't able to find any at a discount, and most dealers I called were charging at least $5k over with some asking $20k over to which I laughed and promptly hung up on them. I've seen people on here say that they got great discounts but I had no such luck. I paid MSRP. Good luck on your search!