Finally upgraded to Gen3.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
10SpdsOfFury

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the bass I am getting is from the front doors not from the back, also my bass is set to half. Lol

OP
OP
10SpdsOfFury

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!! Curious, how much did you get credit wise for your old truck?
It was in rough shape after all the raptor runs with 58k miles on it plus it needed brakes. They gave me 55.
Does your truck have tweeters in the headrest?
Yes it has the B&O unleashed with the 18 speakers.

My 2005 Mustang with the factory shaker 1000 system with the two 10’s in the trunk had the perfect about of bass.

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was in rough shape after all the raptor runs with 58k miles on it plus it needed brakes. They gave me 55.
I'm on the FB group and I've been meaning to join one of the runs but I'm either out of town or busy that day. I think 55 is pretty good considering the miles. I'm sure they'll start high but it'll probably sell for around 60-62 retail. I was offered 59 by GiveMeTheVin a few weeks ago and mine has 24k miles. I was a little offended lol.

OP
OP
10SpdsOfFury

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm on the FB group and I've been meaning to join one of the runs but I'm either out of town or busy that day. I think 55 is pretty good considering the miles. I'm sure they'll start high but it'll probably sell for around 60-62 retail. I was offered 59 by GiveMeTheVin a few weeks ago and mine has 24k miles. I was a little offended lol.
The runs are a blast.