Finally took delivery...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACelia4485

Reaction score
My dealer's backed up but they've been super easy to work with but I'm sure the trans fluid is just a loose plug? In regards to the seats they have to run it by corporate to make sure they can replace the covers but it sounds like it shouldn't be an issue.

The paint on this truck is definitely not great either...
What’s wrong with the paint? I ordered mine in iconic silver as well

OP
OP
B

brown baron

Reaction score
I don't have an image of it but my tailgate has dried runny/extra paint on the bottom corner. Wasn't sure if I was the only one that had it...will post pictures when I get my truck back.

RdR2027

Reaction score
Hope you are able to work out all of the problems without too much trouble. Congrats on getting your truck!

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iconic Silver is a great color 100% but some trucks are a hit or miss. Mostly rear fenders don't have enough silver in certain areas to where in certain lighting or angle may look like a cloud-ish or patchy spot. Not the whole fender but a spot on a fender

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iconic Silver is a great color 100% but some trucks are a hit or miss. Mostly rear fenders don't have enough silver in certain areas to where in certain lighting or angle may look like a cloud-ish or patchy spot. Not the whole fender but a spot on a fender
Yep, absolutely love the color but the uneven paint job is embarrassing quality. Untrained eye will never noticed but that’s not the point. 261690BF-815F-47B7-98B9-6E3BE0B6DAD4.jpeg

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you take a flashlight to a shadow black mustang or raptor, the paint is so thin you can see the brown primer. Don't ask how I know.