Finally Shipped!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/7, built 2/8, shipped as of yesterday. AMB 37, black interior, no Propower or bedliner. Hopefully arrives fast!!
What is it showing for estimated delivery date? Yours is the first 2022 37 on the forums to have shipped. I'm the same specs as you but with pro-power and bedliner, hopefully don't get held up too long because of these.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is it showing for estimated delivery date? Yours is the first 2022 37 on the forums to have shipped. I'm the same specs as you but with pro-power and bedliner, hopefully don't get held up too long because of these.
It's not showing an eta, doesn't even say TBD anymore, Just that it has shipped and on its way to my dealer

OP
OP
eraser2k1nin

eraser2k1nin

Reaction score
I've been following another build that has everything my build does except the spray in liner w/ a 2/9 blend date and the truck is already in transit to the dealer. My truck is supposedly built and on its way to the mod shop for spray in liner. we'll see if it ships out over the next couple days
I am having the dealer do the rhino guard on mine. My salesman said it could delay my build if I went through Ford.

MD 208

Reaction score
Just checked and I'm in a shipped status as well! No delivery ETA available on the tracker anymore so I chatted with FP and they said delivery ETA is showing between 3/12 - 3/18 (fingers crossed it shows up in two weeks!)

Here are the details of my build: 10/12/21 order date, 2/9/22 blend date, 2/28/22 built date. MY22, priority code 19, retail order, 35" 801a, pro power, beadlocks, bedliner, start/stop removal, iconic silver

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked and I'm in a shipped status as well! No delivery ETA available on the tracker anymore so I chatted with FP and they said delivery ETA is showing between 3/12 - 3/18 (fingers crossed it shows up in two weeks!)

Here are the details of my build: 10/12/21 order date, 2/9/22 blend date, 2/28/22 built date. MY22, priority code 19, retail order, 35" 801a, pro power, beadlocks, bedliner, start/stop removal, iconic silver
Is your tracker showing "Shipped"?