Finally Shipped!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbeaman

Reaction score
Just checked and I'm in a shipped status as well! No delivery ETA available on the tracker anymore so I chatted with FP and they said delivery ETA is showing between 3/12 - 3/18 (fingers crossed it shows up in two weeks!)

Here are the details of my build: 10/12/21 order date, 2/9/22 blend date, 2/28/22 built date. MY22, priority code 19, retail order, 35" 801a, pro power, beadlocks, bedliner, start/stop removal, iconic silver
I have a 21 on order, same details. Since the Bulit date showed up I have probably had more than 1 dozen ETAs.. FOrd just keeps bumping the ETA out 2 to 3 weeks each time. Have patience, my friend. Mine is finally on it way.. 5 months after the Built date.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy for ya man! I hope mine ships soon. I'm still on chip hold and mine was produced before yours. Go figure.
I'm sorry man. There is no reasonable explanation for this. You truck should be built and shipped before mine without question. Fords production line is garage right now.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford really dropped the ball on 2021 Raptors.

I don’t understand how a freshly built F150 Raptor that comes off the assembly line in 2022 is being sold as a 2021 model(?)

Last edited:

Vrrooom

Reaction score
Ford really dropped the ball on 2021 Raptors.

I don’t understand how a freshly built F150 Raptor that comes off the assembly line in 2022 and then sold as a 2021 model(?)
What’s crazier is that 2022 models and 2021 models are being built side by side.

Matt72

Reaction score
I ordered my 22 Raptor on 01-06-22 and order was confirmed on 01-06-22. Call Ford performance and they verified my dealer had allocation. I order an oxford white and only added Torsion package, convenience package and bed liner. Still waiting on a build date. Its starting to feel like my Bronco order :mad: I there a specific day of the week that they send out new build dates ? Well maybe when I finally get it the gas prices will be down from $6 a gallon for regular.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 22 Raptor on 01-06-22 and order was confirmed on 01-06-22. Call Ford performance and they verified my dealer had allocation. I order an oxford white and only added Torsion package, convenience package and bed liner. Still waiting on a build date. Its starting to feel like my Bronco order :mad: I there a specific day of the week that they send out new build dates ? Well maybe when I finally get it the gas prices will be down from $6 a gallon for regular.
Not gonna get much sympathy around here about a 1/6/22 order.

To answer your question, normally Wednesday’s are scheduling, Thursday you can get your updates from FP. You can be bumped up or forward at anytime