Finally Shipped!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity what options does the truck have? Trying to better understand what might be holding up mine and other 22’s that are “produced” but not yet “built”

OP
OP
eraser2k1nin

eraser2k1nin

Reaction score
Out of curiosity what options does the truck have? Trying to better understand what might be holding up mine and other 22’s that are “produced” but not yet “built”
Antimatter Blue & 801a. I really wanted the performance 37 but that blue interior reminded too much of my first car 1987 Ford ****** that had blue interior too lol

Last edited:

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is its either the 37 package or pro power that holding us up

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is its either the 37 package or pro power that holding us up
I've been following another build that has everything my build does except the spray in liner w/ a 2/9 blend date and the truck is already in transit to the dealer. My truck is supposedly built and on its way to the mod shop for spray in liner. we'll see if it ships out over the next couple days

canadianedge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been following another build that has everything my build does except the spray in liner w/ a 2/9 blend date and the truck is already in transit to the dealer. My truck is supposedly built and on its way to the mod shop for spray in liner. we'll see if it ships out over the next couple days
It looks like the pro power units are being sent off to chip hold based on what we are seeing through other members.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys with pro power saying your tracker is not showing a “built” status with a date? I’ve got a 37 with power that has updated last night to show built 2/28. According to FP it is released form plant awaiting shipment. ETA mid March.

SAPR53

Reaction score
My 22’ blend date 1/21 is built just waiting on a chip per the dealer. 801a anti matter blue with pro power and everything else.