Finally purchased my first Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Finally purchased my first Raptor and couldn't be more excited. I have wanted one for quite some time.

2017 all Black. Can't wait to start making some customizations to it. Oddly enough, I want to start with appearances. So that way its not looking like any other Raptor in my areas, things like exhaust will be down the road.

I absolutely love this truck. Never have had so much fun driving a vehicle. Can't wait to dig through this forum to see everyones custom builds.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally purchased my first Raptor and couldn't be more excited. I have wanted one for quite some time.

2017 all Black. Can't wait to start making some customizations to it. Oddly enough, I want to start with appearances. So that way its not looking like any other Raptor in my areas, things like exhaust will be down the road.

I absolutely love this truck. Never have had so much fun driving a vehicle. Can't wait to dig through this forum to see everyones custom builds.
Welcome to FRF and congrats!