Finally picked up the 2021 Raptor. Found these in the back seat.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my first post here. Finally picked up my 2021 AMB last week. And I found these on the back seat floor when I get home. Does anyone know what they are? Should I be concerned?

View attachment 325445
The lower part is for an air hose... most likely a worker left it in there. It is not part of the truck. Not sure where the bolt goes. Check under seats front and rear to see if any are missing.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lower one is an air hose connection.

I wouldn't be too concerned about the bolt on top. From what I've seen of factory floors, the assemblers have pockets full of bolts as they tend to drop them from time to time. Assembly line floor is typically covered with bolts. Someone probably just dropped one and didn't pick it up.

Last edited:

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess, that air connection is a common way for people to connect to an air hose to blow stuff out, like debris in the truck. They used it prior to delivery and blew a leftover bolt out from under the seats.