Finally part of the crew!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
scottp6188

scottp6188

Reaction score
Also quick question if anyone knows.

There's a light in the center console that no matter what seems to be on even after I turn it off. I sat in the truck after I turned it off just to see if it turned off and even put my phone in there as well to record it. Seems like it stays on, I'm obviously a noob to trucks, and even all this tech. As my last car was a Wrangler, is there a setting somewhere that's leaving it on? Or am I being to impatient turning the truck off, having the keys outside closing the center console waiting 20ish seconds and it doesn't turn off? I can't imagine it draws that much power so I should be fine on that end, but curious if anyone else has seen/experienced this.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also quick question if anyone knows.

There's a light in the center console that no matter what seems to be on even after I turn it off. I sat in the truck after I turned it off just to see if it turned off and even put my phone in there as well to record it. Seems like it stays on, I'm obviously a noob to trucks, and even all this tech. As my last car was a Wrangler, is there a setting somewhere that's leaving it on? Or am I being to impatient turning the truck off, having the keys outside closing the center console waiting 20ish seconds and it doesn't turn off? I can't imagine it draws that much power so I should be fine on that end, but curious if anyone else has seen/experienced this.
where was the key when you turned the truck off? it will time out eventually though