Finally own a raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motorboating

Reaction score
I just signed the paper work for a 2019 raptor! I don’t think I’ve been this excited about a truck ever. It’s truly a dream come true for me. It was definitely a little more than I wanted to spend on a truck. Hopefully the smiles per mile will be worth it. It was a CPO vehicle so it has the certified warranty. I extended it to 125k miles just for piece of mind while I pay it off. I’m excited to learn all about this truck here.

Attachments

• EB37B735-EE49-45AD-907A-17092224F6DB.jpeg
    EB37B735-EE49-45AD-907A-17092224F6DB.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 45

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
morning..........
Welcome aboard Sir. I hope Phil Long Ford treated you well. Ive bought a few trucks from the Colorado Springs location.
lets hope it wasnt phil long. they suck ass. i will never step foot in one of their places of business ever again. doesnt matter if its service or purchase. never again. at least up here there are choices. groove ford on arapahoe does very well in the service dept. never bought from them though