Finally looked at TRX up close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Okay that’s fair. I am in the business and my family has a Ford store and CDJR store. Ford hasn’t given us any details on the R yet other than that it is coming. Supposedly 2nd half of next year. I was originally going to wait for the R but for reasons discussed in an earlier post I think I am going to get a 37” ecoboost instead.
Don’t take the trash talk personally. I just like the rivalry. If I was driving a Raptor I would be doing the same to the trx

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t take the trash talk personally. I just like the rivalry. If I was driving a Raptor I would be doing the same to the trx
We understand you have buyers remorse and deep down wish you had a raptor again. Jesus was watching when you were specing out your 37 pkg and looking up your trade in value on your wide body rebel. Just admit you miss “us” your raptor family. Thats why you spend hours upon hours trolling and being a supporting member of the raptor forum instead of the TuRdX ForumView attachment 318770200.gif

IamCanadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve sat in the TRX. And while I haven’t sat in a gen 3 Raptor I have sat in both platinum and limited F-150’s. And yes I think it is a wash. While a TRX interior is nicer than a gen 2 Raptor I don’t think you can say the same for a gen 3 Raptor. You seriously think comparing the trx interior to the gen 3 interior is like comparing a civic to a Porsche? And last I checked I like my opinion the best!
So hopefully you not talking about the smurfs murder scene in the new Raptor..LOl

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So hopefully you not talking about the smurfs murder scene in the new Raptor..LOl
I’m specifically talking about the interior material, features, and how it’s built. The blue is just a color. Not a reflection of how nice the interior is. Although the blue is definitely polarizing and wouldn’t be my first choice. I will reserve judgement until I see one in person. If you take the interiors of both the trx and the gen 3(colors aside) they are both about even in my book.

IamCanadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m specifically talking about the interior material, features, and how it’s built. The blue is just a color. Not a reflection of how nice the interior is. Although the blue is definitely polarizing and wouldn’t be my first choice. I will reserve judgement until I see one in person. If you take the interiors of both the trx and the gen 3(colors aside) they are both about even in my book.
I know the color,, because I had it in my 79 Ford....with Plaid seats....LOl,

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
I think white and grey would be cool with a blue interior but I have odd taste in interior colors

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hellcat was pretty original. Just saying.

But it wasn’t. Supercharged V8s have been around since the 60s. Ford did it with the Terminator. GM supercharged their LS/LTs. What is original about a supercharger on a V8? Nothing.

The EcoBoost was a far more revolutionary and original design than the Hellcat.

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
But it wasn’t. Supercharged V8s have been around since the 60s. Ford did it with the Terminator. GM supercharged their LS/LTs. What is original about a supercharger on a V8? Nothing.

The EcoBoost was a far more revolutionary and original design than the Hellcat.
the ecoboost sucks monkey **** in comparison.

I give no ***** if it is "revolutionary" hahahaha tool

this guy doesn't like a supercharged V8. Are you a communist? don't like America huh

next thing you'll be yapping is you don't like ham sandwiches or apple pie. c-o-m-m-i-e

Status
Not open for further replies.